Friday, July 11, 2008

It's all about orange.


Well orange is a theme that is going around. Well, it's come full circle for me. Kate took up the challenge to photograph orange things and a lot of others were inspired to do different things, including baking an orange cake and pumpkin soup, as well as photography. I myself have been dragging my feet about jumping into some collage art that is new to me. After yesterday's disappointment with modifying a photo; I was suddenly reminded of the 'orange' theme. It happens that I already had primed a canvas with orange glaze. This morning I gathered many orange supplies and odds and ends from around the house. Here is a photo. Now I'm off to do something with this. I'll post it later.

1 comment:

kate said...

Bravo for getting the orange revolution started! It's only fitting that orange got you on another path after your disappointment.

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...