Thursday, July 31, 2008

John Magee Park(#7)

QOD:6 feet of earth makes us all equal.-Italian

Simply stated and thought-provoking, isn't it?

This simple park was basically a square lot with a swingset and a few scant trees. I had to work hard to find photo ops!Peacocks in the tree. Well, that's what they remind me of, or some kind of crane with a fancy crest.
Tree graffiti...and sidewalk graffiti. I remember the whole using-lightening-bolts-for-S's thing in high school. Back in the 80's...long ago and far away.This dried up leaf was out of place and looked like a feather on the grass---Xena went to investigate and interrupted my shot.Dew drop. You have no idea how many pics I took to get this in focus. But, I've got it finally! I figured out which button was for still shots, up close!
And on the way to the car, a lucky penny!I'm off to post on my Eclections blog and then continue the elusive job hunt(perhaps the lucky penny will help with that). Happy trails!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...