Thursday, July 10, 2008

Monday?!

I'm having a Monday on a Thursday. Nothing's working for me! The canvas I primed yesterday... Well, I have an idea in my head, part of which meant scanning an old photo onto my pc. This one that I photographed in the end to try a different tactic. It's a picture of my fiance at 19 y/o.
From here I thought that I could enlarge it and then print it onto a transparency. It ain't happenin'! The hoops I have jumped through to make it work...I'm all tied up in knots and crabby now. Grrr! I'm going to start a new project. Maybe crochet. And get in the mood for Plan B. Wow! My mini-fit just gave me an inspiration! I'm off!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...