Thursday, July 3, 2008

Psuedo-Studio2

I like to have lots of fun things around me to inspire me. Kind of a play area, you know? Here's a closer look at a couple things:
My clock that I personalized; of course decorated with a bit of pink. The inscription hand-written around it says: "All moments are happening all the time." -Robin Green & Mitchell Burgess (Northern Exposure). Which btw, I love old episodes of 'Northern Exposure'. I once drove through the town where it was filmed and had a beer in 'The Brick'. What fun!Next is a quote I framed; sort of as a mantra. It says: "The best way to know life is to love many things." -Vincent Van Gogh So that's it for today's sneak peek. I'm off to create! Have a great day!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...