Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Circus Side-Show Garden




Ok, so here is the end result of the gnomies in the garden. (see previous post 'nerdy gnomes'). See? Kind of a circus! Those are my herbs growing in planters on top of the fence. Note the Christmas lights around the fence. Also, note that the goose is no longer naked! There are a lot of gnomes, people! It makes me think of gnome-chucking(Harry Potter)! Today I am thinking about honing my blog a bit. I believe I will start 2 new ones. This for arts and crafts. Another for cooking for diabetics(low carb, essentially) and a third for my 37 parks project. About this (Eclections) blog...it occurs to me that I really enjoy seeing what others have in-progress. It's kind of like opening a present each day when I check in with particular blogs and see what they are up to or if a project is finished. So, one goal is to show a bit more of that to people. I don't do anything particularly special, but it's fun for me. The other thing I just love to see is where people do their arts and crafts (studios, if you will). That gives me the idea to share my humble space and some of the unique things I have for inspiration or just because I like them. A little tour if you will, a piece at a time. I hope this is something others will enjoy. Therefore, I'm off to photograph some of my works in progress and bits of my 'psuedo studio'; which I will post later on today. Also, I'm going to figure out how I add additional blogs. Have a creative day!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...