Sunday, July 6, 2008

Psuedo Studio5

I've done nothing creative this weekend! Too busy with holiday activities here. So, here's more peekage into my little space and what inspires me: Above is last year's calender. Yes, me and Big D have matching Mustangs; nerdy, but cute eh? I bought mine first and then he had to upstage me! Also is the cursory child's hand print and pottery that my son made when he was little. Next is a chocolate box that I stamped and made a tag for; then used scraps of papers to write ideas for scrapbook pages (many came from Scrapbooks Etc. Play! edition). The tag is a quote from 'Bambi', which I've been heard saying in the cartoon voice: 'What we gonna do d'day?'. Of course, I had to add 'Scrap about blogging' that just occurred to me.


This is a little notebook I put together using all those freebie patterns and ideas that you can find at Joann's and Michael's craft stores. They are organized by project type. Mainly, I use it for color and shape inspiration. I just like to browse till ideas come to me.
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hi, What a great word peekage. I like the little peekage into your space. And thanks for stopping in on me too. And, jump right in the mixed media art. If you already have some supplies, all you have to do is start.

Vanessa said...

Ah. Peekage! My son and his buddies put 'age' at then end of their words lately. Although, he did school me in correct usage(pun intended). 'It can only be for really cool things, mom!'. So, I just finished floor scrubAGE for company coming---in NOT correct because we know scrubbing is not cool; it is suckage to the max!

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...