Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pseudo-Studio


By 'psuedo-studio I mean that I have half of our extra bedroom-converted to office. Ok, PLUS I have the entire closet filled AND various other stashes squirrelled away around the house! I have to keep it tidied up as it drives Mr. D crazy---actually, he doesn't even know that I have taken over most of the cupboards and drawers of the china cabinet that don't have glass in them! Hee hee! So here is a picture of my half of the office. I thought that I would share details with you a bit at a time. The things that inspire me and that I have created for inspiration. And...some just silly and fun stuff! What does your studio look like? Do you have to share space?

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...