Thursday, July 17, 2008

Loma Linda Park(#9)

QOD:
Eventually you will reach the point where you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.
-Unknown

Well, I for one am not in a hurry!

Originally, I planned a different walk today. But, as I dropped my son and cronies off the football practice at 5:45am, I punched in said planned park; El GPS did not know that street.(eye roll). Whatever, I did a community search and found this one nearby.It was a small neighborhood park. We were greeted by the welcome graffiti on the sidewalk bading us 'F--- You'. Charmed, I'm sure. Other than that, it was neat and tidy and the neighborhood surrounding appeared to be nice.















2 comments:

Paul Sears said...

Hilarious note about the grafitti - what is it about california where everyone feels the need to take anything beautiful and deface it? Maybe it's because I'm from the midwest originally, but I just don't get it.

Lori Skoog said...

Vanessa....Hey! you figured out the music. Nice!!!
Lori

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...