Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Tomatoes!!!!

I'm thrilled! I have baby cherry tomatoes already! Now, you may wonder why I am so ecstatic over a few tomatoes...Well, I used to grow a garden, but since moving here; I have no room. See for yourself.
Mostly hard-scaped yard like everyone around here(water conservation and all). And the border beds are full of bushes and flower--and a few little gnomies(see 'em peeking?).
So, I have two pots with the tomato plants in them. My little treasures. They make me happy. Soon we will plant herbs in the planters on the fence. Isn't D a sweetie for attaching all those to the fence and rigging up irrigation? He is, for sure. So that's my garden folks. Tomatoes and herbs. I can live with that. If you want some Jolee's stickers, scroll down and leave your comment here.

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...