Friday, July 25, 2008

Paloma Del Sol Park(#17)

iggly-worm pain in the you-know-what. I think she was bored too. Ah well, tomorrow is a new day and a new park!

QOD:
Make a friend when you don't need one.-Jamaican Proverb
Oh I do like this one! You may be making a friend to someone who does need one.

The park today was either not very interesting or I am grumpy. Or both. Basically, there were two lighted baseball diamonds. Oh, and I forgot to put the memory card in the camera. Therefore, it allowed me a meager 4 shots on the internal memory. Not that there was much to shoot, frankly.

Here's the entrance with a self-indulgent shot of my car with the palm trees. Very California-ish eh?We wandered around the two diamonds to the empty lot behind. It's sort of odd; you are right behind Home Depot and Staples. Not much of a relaxing 'park' feel.
The only spot of color in the lot. A dead weed. I think it died of boredom and loneliness.The only other item of interest in the lot. A log. You've seen them. How dull. It could have been more exciting but I was leary of rattlesnakes this time of morning and with not many places for one to hide around here--there could likely be one there.Xena was a major wiggly-worm-pain-in-the-you-know-what. I think she was bored too and eager to find something; anything. Let's go home!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...