Monday, July 28, 2008

Pala Community Park(#16)

Quote of the Day: Lost time is never found again.-Ben Franklin

What a lovely morning shrouded in mist surrounding the mountains. It is very peaceful today.The early bird is getting the worm. We met a man walking who said that Xena was smiling. I believe she is smiling when she goes for a walk! I will try to capture that in future.Not much color today, so I focused on interesting foliage. I'm having fun playing with angles today.A forgotten beach ball, I wondered if it had a hole in it. Maybe they were playing volleyball with it. This is the first park that I have found with a volleyball pit. Xena loved jumping and snuffling around in the sand!Red and waiting.Why do you suppose just one piece of the branch is dead? What do you wonder about on your walks?There were tennis courts and we sought an abandoned tennis ball for a toy to no avail. (note to self) Side mission: Find a tennis ball at the next park with a court. Happy trails!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...