Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Redhawk Communtiy Park(#21)

QOD
Nothing is easy to the unwilling.-Gaelic

Oh. You mean like housework? Nuff said.

Oooooooooh! What a lovely day! This was a nice big park with the standard picnic tables and kid playground. It is the first park I found with dog pens/runs; but they weren't open till 7. We'll check that out another day. Instead, we meandered the pathway encircling the park. Around and around we go...Love the red flower!Greeeeeeeeeeeen berries. Don't eat these!
Of course, I am enamoured with spider webs. So clever!Cursory pooch pic. She looks SO thrilled. I called her name 4 times to look up, she was quite annoyed with my sniffus interuptus!And back to the car. Home for breakfast!I'm off on my quest to add some music to this blog upon advice of Lori.

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...