Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sunset Park(#28)

QOD: Courage is not the absence of fear; it is the conquest of it.-William Danforth

Have you conquered a fear?Today, Xena and I drove across town to Sunset Park. It is an itty bitty neighborhood park with kiddie stuff and a few paths. She's sporting her new hair cut. Yes, I did it. No, I don't know what I'm doing. She needs a touch up job, I know!We are shrouded in mist once again. It's hard to believe that it's an hour later and the sky is bright blue and clear!
Down.Up.Snuffling in the sand.Red and green pine cones.I was really struck by the colorful foliage of the trees.A close-up of the above tree. The yellow look like leaves but are actually blossoms.Bad bloom shot.Good bloom shot.This embankment actually had a 'tunnel-ish' feel to it. The shot didn't work as I got down low. In retrospect, I think I should have gotten up high for the shot.Can't sleep...mushrooms will eat me!These bushes look like my hair right now!

And off home to begin my day! Happy trails!

2 comments:

Shopgirl said...

Thank you for coming by.....The pictures are beautiful of your town and that Delightful puppy.
I have family in your area.
I will be back, Mary

ipa said...

Hi - I love your pics - even the bad ones! And I love your doggy! I live just up the road from you. We might be in Temecula this weekend. Look for us!

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...