Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Works in Progress

This is a new 'girlie' I am working on. She'll probably be turned into a little portfolio to hold some of my doodling pens.
Ok, this is part of the 'Parisian' set. The head, legs and gloved hands will become a sort of collage/scrapbook display. And, this is where the stamped Aida comes in, see the cover of the pattern. Me, I always learn by copying an idea and then it's added to my mental repetoire of nifty techniques to personalize my own projects.
Here we have some clothing that I am working on. The blue/green is for a skirt and the variegated pink is for a holiday dress. Note the newspaper pattern for the sleeve. It was sleeveless and I thought it needed sleeves to look right on me.

The last here are two altered books that I am working on. They are my first attempt and basically turned into a 'test' area for ideas and techniques. I got a little bored with it, so I'm not sure when I'll finish that! So that is some of my projects! Now I am off to see what you might be up to!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...