Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Psuedo Studio 7

Ok, this needs to come to an end! Inks and stamps in this pretty striped box.










Pre-made cards and envelopes from scraps/scrap box under it. Incidentally, cut all the funky edges off your leftover scrap papers so that they are neat rectangles or squares, whatever sizes. This way, they don't get all tangled up, wrinkled and torn.









I just love my reference binders. I slipped pretty patterned paper and cardstock into plain white binders and added a cute flower tag. I've decided not to renew any of my 4 scrapbook subscriptions and have removed everything I want from the mags and saved them in categories for inspiration and reference in those. This way, I can justify getting new (ok and more expensive!) mag subscriptions like Altered Couture, Artful Blogging, and Haute Handbags...they are SO yummy! Eye candy. I already replaced one subscription with Somerset Studios because I really want to get into collage--I'm working up to it.


















Oh, another favorite thing is all my alphabet chipboard, stickers, you name it each in their own drawer. That is the best time-saver if you are a scrapbooker! The bottom drawers have assorted delectable embellishments. So easy to find what you need!










Doodle book. Gotta have it. I would love to see where some of you do your creating!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...