Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Stitchin'

Well, finally things are settling down around here. I managed to finish another of the Parisian collection; the last on the stamped Aida: Le Garcon. It goes along with Les Mademoiselles, L' Eiffel Tower, and Ooh La La!Also, I filled in the July scrapbook page with family photos of our recent visit. These photos aren't very good; the point was to include each person on the layout. However, I do have some other very nice ones that I'll scrap later. Everyone liked the beach best as they don't have one in Chicago! I overlooked photos of myself. I ended up with none!I always have to let the photos gel in my mind for a while till I settle on a few themes for pages. Then I pretty much have the whole thing laid out before I even start. I used to be that way with college papers. Pretty much leaving it till the last couple days till due; but in reality having 'written' the entire thing in my mind already.
I'm feeling quite pleased(perhaps prematurely!) with myself for figuring out how to link to previous posts.(Not sure if it worked yet, we'll see!) Today, I'm on a mission to figure out how to freeze dry my fresh herbs. Also, find a diagram of single crochet---yep, forgot how and I want to make my little brown and pink purse. And...begin putting together a journal cover for my new journal that includes another 'girlie' cross stitch; which is complete. Ok, ok, I might(really need to and trying to ignore it and my nagging conscience!) clean my kitchen floor:::grumble::: Alright, time to go peruse your blogs and do my daily jigsaw.

1 comment:

kate said...

I work that way too, Vanessa. Everything gels up until the last second and then it somehow falls into place at the eleventh hour.

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...