Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Now What?


Upon the advice of Norah's, I decided to 'jump in' and create some kind of collage work. Here is what I have done. I painted 3 canvas boards, let them dry. Then I added a darker color and rubbed most of it off with a paper towel (glazing would be the correct lingo here, apparently). Third, I applied a very watery layer of lemon yellow and simply pressed a paper towel to them. Now what shall I do? I have zero, zilch, nada, nothing, the big goose egg of an idea of where to go from here. Shall I do something playful with pictures of my family? Shall I use random images? How do I pick a theme? I'm definitely playful, so that is a start I suppose. I think I'll sleep on it and see what occurs to me in the morning.

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...