Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wolf Creek Park(#37)

Park #37?! Yes, 37. I found this one and it's not on the park list. So...should I change the title of the blog or not? Anyhow, the QOD from the basket is....drumroll....
A burden that one chooses is not felt.-Italian

This is SO true. Sometimes I have to wrap my head around a 'chore' and muster up my gumption to DECIDE that something is not a burden. Then I'm free to enjoy the process. I'm thinking about all of those things that I am doing getting ready for company. It will be nice and also easier to relax if everything is ready; relieving any burden. That's better. Off to the park!

So, I drove past this park yesterday and mentally decided that this would be our outing this morning.

A nice little suburban park with kiddie stuffs and nice brick, shaded picnic area.The entry. I tried to 'frame' the photo with the arbor-type structure.My usual flower pics...you know how I dig those. Color, it's all about color. It makes me happyyy!

Ok, so this is not a flower. What pretty leaves though!
Nice little paths to walk along. Xena was a bit of a pill today. She has gotten confident on the leash so now was 'helping' me by jumping up and grabbing it and pulling. Not to mention choking her dumb self pulling me. She quickly got the message with reminder tugs. I will not be walked by an 8 pound dog, thank you.!




Look! A mini 'Stonehenge'!



No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...