Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tag, You're 'It'!


How nice! M. Heart at 'secret notebooks, wild pages' gave me a nomination for Brilliant Blog Award! A little sunshine in my day(it's overcast here and was making me unmotivated)! And now in true chain-blog form, I shall choose my 7 blogs to pass it on to! These are my fave pics(hard to choose)...I shall pick an eclectic group to share the wealth.

Lori at 'Skoog Farm Journal'
'Lady' at 'The Lady Knits'
Sharon at 'Norah's'
Patricia at 'From the Inside Out'
Kate at 'Art Vein Vessel'
Rodrigvitz at 'Rodrigvitz Style'
John at 'Asheville Walks'

It's a nice way to let people know that you enjoy their blogs and who knows? Perhaps draw more visitors to appreciate what you do.

Here's what
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

5 comments:

pattie said...

Vanessa...
OH MY!! Thank you so much for passing this along to me...I just received it the other day also from someone else...So if you would be so kind to pass it on to someone else that is just as deserving I would appreciate it. Having this award given to me twice in one week makes my heart sing! Thank you so very...very..much!
Blessings to you...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

pattie said...

I posted the note on my other blog!!
http://www.pjmosca.blogspot.com
I will add your link there...
Thank you again...

Lori Skoog said...

Vanessa,
How do I put the logo on my blog?
Lori

kate said...

Thanks so much Vanessa! I am honoured and you really cheered me up! And thanks for the orange inspiration too! I will pass on the appreciation to others.

Stephanie said...

Thanks Vanessa!!

How very nice and what great company here!

x...x
steph

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...