Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Coming Attraction!

After viewing a blog where an anthropologist was studying his town through various walks, I was inspired to do similar. Ok, in reality, I really need some fresh motivation for exercise! It just so happens that my new puppy will soon have all of her vaccinations and we will be able to go out in public. The exploration of our towns 36 parks will be good for her psyche and good for my waistline! I'm not sure what direction this blog will take me, but at least I should get some pretty pictures! So come join me in my wanderings and wonderings about town!

1 comment:

Lori Skoog said...

Vanessa...nice site! Great puppy. Did you see the pictures I posted of my dog Phoebe. Familiar?
To put music on your blog, go to Playlist and follow the directions. If you can't figure it out, get back to me.
Lori

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...