Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Couple Mini-Albums

Anything mini is cute, isn't it? Such a girl thing! Ok, wait. Chocolate. NOT so good in mini. Are you with me girls?
Rarely do I make mini albums even though I think they are simply delightful and charming. LOVE looking at other people's on their blogs! This one was a cute kit from KC & Co. that caught my eye.
This other one, I made myself. It's not very exciting inside, so I really just wanted to show you the mechanics. In a pinch, you can make this easily. Simply layer cardstock at gradient lengths.

Attach a book plate to the last page, then place a large brad or button on the front cover and you can simply slide the book plate to open and close. Oh, and mini skirts...not so much for me anymore. There was a time...long ago and far away...If you still want some Jolee's stickers, scroll down to my Earth Day Giveaway.

5 comments:

Lynn Biermann said...

Fantastic work!! I love the details!! you insopire me to do a mini album! tfs :D

Carla said...

These are both wonderful!!! Oddly enough, I am working on a mini albums today!!! That's a cool thing you have on your sidebar! Who's that terrific looking kid with the NY t-shirt? ;)

Raw Suede said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! And I agree that chocolate isn't so awesome in mini form :P

teacher jessy said...

Wow those are beautiful albums you made!! What a brilliant way to attach the book plate the way you dud!! Awesome V!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Love how u used the K&Co papers =) just so pretty !!

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...