Monday, August 4, 2008

Ronald Reagan Sports Park(#23)

QOD: It's not enough to know how to ride--one must also know how to fall.--Mexican Proverb

Oh, well, I'm an expert on 'knowing how to fall'. Not even going there. Hee hee!

This tree seems to be greeting me. "Welcome, lady with the bed-head and the mop-dog."As the moniker indicates, this was all about sports today. There must be 8 diamonds and the comm. rec. center is housed there. There are plenty of picnic places, kiddie playgrounds and even a skate park.I missed my prime morning light as I went later today.There were several bridges, although not much water below...It reminded me of the movie 'The Bridges of Madison County'. I think I would have left with the photographer at the end of the movie. That's probably a character flaw. Oh wellllllllll.Care to break your neck anyone? Just grab your skateboard!I spy with my little eye...something beginning with 'b'.
And ending with 'ird'. Birds pretty much elude my camera. This was the best I could do!Some unique(cute) park features. One playground has fake palm trees. Now if that isn't S. Cal., I don't know what is!Also, a couple of the baseball diamonds have these:Wake up flowers!Feelin' dandy today!I must go and catch up on reading all your blogs. Ahhhhhhhh.....relaxing.

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...