Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just Biding Time

Well, as you may know, I have been struggling with my eyes for a few weeks. It seems now that my new prescription(and first pair of progressive lenses); was not in fact right for me. You mean I put up with near migraines for 3 weeks like an idiot????
Ok, so it's not all the opthalmologist's fault. My left eye is and always has been legally blind. Even with glasses, I only get about 20/200 vision; which is basically little better than color and light perception. The problem is, that eye is SO weak and the muscle is too, that is cannot 'find' where to look through the progressives. Anyway, my poor pea brain is getting two non-matching pictures and it is really screwing me up. So now I am back to my old glasses while they order new and my old ones are not strong enough. ANYWAY, I am limited to up-close work(like computer, reading and most arts and crafts!) because I get tired. I decided to get going on scrapbooking a bit as there is not too much up close work. I hope to be back blogging more and visiting blogs in a couple weeks. So sorry if it seems that I have been off-handish lately!Here is what I did yesterday. This is D's grandson, Jeremy and my dog, Xena.

1 comment:

m. heart said...

oh, sorry to hear that, i hope this is a problem that's able to be fixed?

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...