Monday, August 11, 2008

Margarita Community Park(#11)

QOD: A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever.-unknown

True dat!Mission update: Find abandoned tennis ball in need of new home. Accomplished. We found one near the tennis courts today! Finally. And Xena couldn't be happier. She has claimed it.One word for our park experience today. WEIRD.

For instance, why is this student desk sitting here in the parking lot?Why does the picnic area have sand like a play area?What else would you use the courts for? Ping pong?Even the tree is bent in a weird way.This isn't exactly weird once I figured it out. More, unusual. I figure this is a street hockey arena. Agree?Hmm...a piece of netting that I can use in my new collage.And that is that. Happy trails!

1 comment:

Lori Skoog said...

Vanessa....your comments with your photographs are cracking me up...and I must say that your puppy just keeps getting cuter every day.
Lori

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...