Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Paseo Gallante Park(#18)

QOD: By crawling, a child learns how to stand.-Hausa

And this we need to remember when we try new ventures.(Well, I do.)

This was another cute little neighborhood park. I actually saw an owl perched atop a tree today, but was not ready with the camera. Major missed opportunity!

Let's go in, shall we?I love the vines on the wall.The sky was beautiful today.A watching bird.Flora.Snail love. Ick! Slimy.I love seeing children's chalk drawings...must be the teacher in me. One year, on the last day of school, I took my class out to make a GIANT chalk drawing, congratulating everyone and wishing them a fun summer. We had a river with scenery and animals; real and make believe. I wish I had a picture. Then we went in and had a feast of a crockpot full of hotdogs and other goodies. What a nice memory!And off home to continue my hummingbird quest. Happy trails!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...