Monday, June 30, 2008

Stamping and Sewing



What I'm up to today...stamping swirls on Aida to be stitched later...finished with 'girlie' cross stitch and have cut out fabric to make a bright, sunny tote. Thank goodness the TV repairman is coming to fix it! I pretty much never sit down and watch anything straight through. However, it is my background noise during the day. I'm also a little disappointed because the vet changed Xena's appointment till later so I can't begin my 'Temecula Park' project till all shots are done. AND, I can't take her to be groomed before company comes for same reason. Darn! I wanted her to look all purdy for company!

5 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

This looks so cute. Hope you are having a happy summer week!
xo Lidy

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the swirls on the Aida cloth. I will hold my guesses. Love cross stitch and she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I am a stitcher also..so I am interested to see what you do with the Aida cloth also...and the little girl is a cutie indeed!! Happy stitching!!

Anonymous said...

I am a stitcher also..so I am interested to see what you do with the Aida cloth also...and the little girl is a cutie indeed!! Happy stitching!!

Vanessa said...

Thank you for all your comments! I will give a sneak peek on the stamped Aida soon...I very much enjoy visiting all of your blogs too!

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...