Monday, June 16, 2008

Catching Up...In Theory


Yesterday afternoon, I spent the day reorganizing all my craft junk so that I can get to completing all those half-done projects. I thought of showing pics of before and after cleaning...WAY too much for the before shot to fit into the camera frame! Ok, so here's the list of things to finish while my son is away at camp:
  1. altered books(2)
  2. sew the two skirts and dress that have been cut out for a month
  3. Egyptian sampler cross-stitch(save for WINTER!)
  4. Fabric collage purse
  5. 1,000 journal project scrapbook page
  6. Monthly scrapbook pages(2)
  7. Post 2008 scrapbook album
  8. Cut out and file magazine articles to inspiration books
  9. Family canvas collages(3).
  10. Work on my "Wreck This Journal" journal

Hmmm....is that all??!! I think I'll add another layer to my altered books. I really don't know what I'm doing here. No plan, no theme...I suppose it's basically an experiment in collage techniques. I'll share some of my favorite pages at some point. I'm so excited that I was able to upload a slideshow! At first I tried Flickr--that was a no go after a myriad of attempts to troubleshoot it. So, I deleted that account and went for Picasa. THAT is so much more user friendly and worked immediately! Have a fun day!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...