Friday, June 20, 2008

New Goodies!


I know, I know. I was going to finish all my old projects before I bought new stuff! But, it was payday and the craft store was calling my name. I got several new cross stitch patterns. Yummy cute girlies, cool 'parisian panache', delicious french chefs and some totally adorable ladybug bears and bee bears. On a funny note, I finally succumbed to the size 11 aida because my eyes just can't hack the smaller squares anymore! Plus, there was this cute FREE pattern for a darling little purse; which I could totally envision in brown and pink like my favorite summer dress and I just have to make it! As far as my checklist, I did complete another June scrapbook page, so I am all caught up on scrappin'! I'm sick of the altered books...tata for a while and I haven't been in the mood to sew. My rationale is that I know I can finish my three sewing projects in one day. So that could be 'any' one day. So I'm off to see if I can update my slideshow with the new scrap page and try to remove the annoying pic of me that is NOT supposed to be there. THEN, I will go watch a movie and cross stitch my lil heart out for the evening. Mmmm...I might break for some chocolate ice cream. Hee hee!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...