Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Coming to Life



Well, there's been a few chaotic days with summer school and football starting. Thankfully, the logistics are worked out now. I've been working on my cutie girl cross stitching a bit. Doesn't she look weird so far? I love how a picture comes alive when you create. I bet all artists feel that way about their work, no matter what type of work. Today I'm going to get new glasses. Thank goodness! These ones are driving me nuts. I think I'll make my easy low-carb chicken dijon for dinner today. Another great recipe for diabetics. I'm always trying to modify recipes to be low or no-carb for my sweetie. I'll post that for tomorrow! I think tomorrow will be a sewing day. Gotta catch up all those projects. If I say it here, I make myself accountable and I will do it.

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...