Monday, June 16, 2008

Building the Blog


So I didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Just made Father's day cards really quick-like. But, I did get the media drive situation fixed. OK, I didn't do anything, my sweetie bought a new media drive and installed it. I spent this morning creating a banner for my blog and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Frankly, I am totally new to mixed media art, but am fascinated with it. I've created some doodles to add to artwork(see the 'girlie' in the banner) and I scraped paint across muslin for the first time. That was fun! I'm happy that I can post pictures now! Today, I think I'll work on photographing my 2008 scrapbook album for a little slide show. Oh, and a pic of myself. You know, do the hold-the-camera-at-arm's-length acrobatics about 20 times till I get a decent one!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...