Sunday, March 28, 2010

Give an Inch

Project 52  #7

Normally, I find working on tiny things tedious. However, in this case, I simply let the papers do the work, adding very little to the squares. I took a page from Somerset Studio's Jul/Aug '08 issue after being inspired by Anni Schwabe's(handgathered@hotmail.com) pieces. This was actually a lot of fun and came together very quickly. Working the background was something I focused on here since I am new to that. I did lots of light layers of color with some stamping and was pleased with the outcome.

1 comment:

deb famularo said...

just gorgeous Vanessa. I love that flower border there, gotta try that! xOxO

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...