Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Woo Hoo! Spring Is Here!

I just LOVE the sunshine! Don't you? It makes me energetic and happy. Often, I have the blahs in winter and I feel a bit guilty here because I live in Southern California and I am well aware others have a MUCH harsher, darker winter. Years ago, I was stationed in the Mid-West. Believe me, I don't miss the snow and ice! Anyway, I just had to snap some pics in my yard and at a local park this past week and share them with you. Also, I have entered this LO in my first scrap challenge on a new challenge blog at Scrap It Lah . Check it out! If anyone can help me, I have a problem with blogging: I can no longer see my or anyone else's slide shows or other active content...what do I need to do? I know there must be a setting somewhere!


5 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, I can't help you with the blog question, I'm a blogging dunce! But I can tell you that your page is delish!!

phamil said...

The layout is just beautiful!!! I'm sorry, but I can't help with the slideshow, I'm technologically challenged!!!

phamil said...

LOVE that page, but so sorry, I can't help you about the slide show, I'm technologically challenged!!! LOL, in other words I'm computer and internet dumb!! LOL!

Vanessa said...

Well thank you girls! I figured out the slideshow, finally. The newest version of Explorer does not support some things with Windows Vista...took me FOREVER to figure that out. So now I'm back to the older version. No problems!

Claire said...

Ooooh! What a pretty page! May your life be filled with flowers all year long =)

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...