Monday, April 13, 2009

Magic and Trepidation

Yesterday, I was in a painty-mixed-media mood. When I first saw this background paper in Somerset Studios; it immediately gave me inspiration. They also included a free collage sheet with the girls that are shown. My idea was complete!
In my imagination, the girls are visiting Paris with their parents. They are filled with wonder at all the sights and hustle and bustle. At the same time, they are intimidated. I hope you enjoy it.
Artist paper by Denise Cuthbertson
Other papers by KC & Co., and American Trade
Collage sheet by Stampington and Co.


1 comment:

Claire said...

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for visiting my blog and for all your lovely comments. They always lift my spirits =)I like the mood of "Magic & Trepidation"...the same feelings I had when I went to Paris a few years ago. I like that the sisters are dressed beautifully, too.

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...