Friday, April 17, 2009

Hmmm....Somebody Save Me!!!!

Warily, I keep walking past this acryllic album on my desk. It haunts me.

It's been there a couple months...staring at me. Kind of like that 'Geico MONEY'.


Does AA mean 'Acryllics Anonymous'? Maybe there is help for me out there. I admit it, I surrender...I am intimidated by it; I've never done one. I see all your lovely albums and I'm overwhelmed with choices. All of them interesting and good. But how to start!?!? Oh wait, I know, I know!

(chest swelling with pride and false bravado) Phew! I did the first step. I took the commercially-bonded-hi-tech-blue-plasticky-stuff off (yes, that IS one word and spelled perfectly!). I think I sprained my left thumb nail doing it though. Now, seriously people; I need your help. Please send me any of your tips and tricks and links to similar projects on your blogs so I can make some descisions. Thank you so much!! Please hurry, it's still staring at me!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhh!!!!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

I seem to recall that Paulien van den Bosch did a lovely one before Xmas and scrapperlicious (irene tan) did a tutorial on her blog about 1 year ago.

Good Luck becuase I haven't done one so I can't really be of help!!

I would be tempted to paint (dry brush) cream acrylic around the edges first to give the letters some definition...then it might start to take shape and give you some inspiration!!

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...