Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Watch For Falling Objects!

A really bad Haiku poem for you:
~~~~~
Creative Chaos
Everything was fun.
Till I paused to look around.
What a mess I found!
~~~~~~


(Did I do that?!) Needless to say; I cannot create until I do something about this! Can we guess the color of the desktop?
And, NO, I am not showing what is behind the door. Be afraid; be VERY afraid!
I need to do 2 things.
1. Find new storage solutions, preferably at the Dollar store.

2. Pare down and give away unwanted items. Stay tuned, I may give some goodies away here later.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Don't feel bad. My space is definitely this bad! We are moving back to CO this summer, and I have got to get rid of some stuff!!

Creative B Bee said...

Wow! Can't imagine HOW to be like that ha ha ha!!!
I first time here, just stop by and say hello!!!

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...