Saturday, March 14, 2009

Orange You Glad?

One day, I was feeling kind of down for no particular reason and I just hate that; don't you? (Probably those 40-something hormones.) Anyway, I decided to do something in a happy color: Orange. This was my first attempt at making a mixed media collage. It's quite quirky.



Orange is a bit wild and gregarious, so I gave my 'sun' a goofy eye. All in all, I liked the experience of making this and so challenged myself to make a couple more. As a bonus, it served it's purpose and cheered me up! My comedic brain said, 'Orange you glad you made this?' (And YES, I do laugh at my own jokes!) Stay tuned for Green and Blue posts!

1 comment:

kate said...

Love that funky sun with the winking orange eye!

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...