Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Un-Gridlocked

Project 52 #8   Another inchie project. This one was inspired by Shari Ulman's (ulman9@comcast.net) Wall Art Grids from the Somerset Studio Gallery Summer '09 issue.


What a stretch for me! These pieces are SO inside-the-box, neat and tidy; which is completely unlike myself. (I had the nickname Messy Nessy for a number of years!)

I have an OOPS on this red one...see how the skull came unglued in the center? I call this one "I AM". I didn't realize till later; so now it's fixed. What is the deal here? I seem to have forgotten how to take clear close-ups and frankly, don't feel like reading the manual at the moment. I have a procrastinated 'note to self' to figure that out!

And green..."CREATIVITY."


Another crappy close up!




The blue is entitled "UNIQUE".


It's a miracle! The close up worked!


This one I call "SHINE".

Really? Another botched close up? LOL!


It was really fun to dig through all my stash and find color themes. I have to say, perhaps this exercise will help me when making cards. I'm terrible with that, it's so linear to me; which is not so much my thing! Anyway, I love these grids and they have already been hung up in the hallway and add a nice big splash of color and look so professional!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...