Saturday, March 3, 2012

Listless No More!



Admittedly, I've been a bit listless lately. Just a few too many overcast days and seasonal allergies leaving me a lethargic and unambitious. On one of those days I got to thinking about how much I like notebooks and making lists...I started gathering forgotten little crafty treasures that I squirrel away for just the right occasion.



 First, some blank 3x5 note pads.

 Assorted buttons.
A mix of lace and ribbon scraps.
Old muslin scraps that I experimentally stamped some bird cages that I never used, and tried a few word stamps to go with them...and grabbed the sewing supplies.



 Lists serve many purposes: 1.)On the fridge to jot items I need on the next major grocery haul. 2.)In my work tote for ideas that strike me, quotes etc. 3.)On my desk or by the phone to organize all those 'to-dos'. 4.)Random stuff. Ok, much of the time, my creative ideas don't see action for months or years but they are there for those days that I start wondering what I was thinking...back when? And, yeah, many of the 'to-dos' get re-prioritized, forgotten and ignored; but they still serve their purpose in organizing my thoughts when I get overwhelmed. (Can I get an amen here, ladies?!) Whatever the purpose they serve; those little lists and notepads are just a bit nicer when you have something pretty to write in!


Armed with my new note pads and a sunny day...I am not longer LISTLESS! If you like these, you can find them on my etsy shop. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...