Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Paper Dolls

If you want a quick, fun project to do by yourself or with kids, I recommend Sandra Evertson's book, Fanciful Paper Projects. You just need to copy, cut, and glue. Of course, if you're a little more ambitious and creative; add some of your own embellishments. Here's a closer look at Violet.
And Second Prize.
And lastly, Narcissus.
They are 'hanging out' on my bulletin board cheering me on to create. I also made this lovely Prima Ballerina.
Instead of using the paper cut outs, I added my own beads and glitter to her crown,

and to her dainty feet.
I just love the paper flowers that Sandra included. I also chose to color in the dress a bit and (of course) add more glitter glue!

And that's it, #14 and 15 of my Project 52. Short and sweet!

1 comment:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...