Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trip Out!

Do you ever just see something an immediately know what you need to make with it? Well that happened to me here. On the covers I used Crackle Paint. I also cut a mini vintage car from a 7 Gypsies package.
(front cover)
(back cover)

I saw this fabulous vintage car paper by Graphic 45 and the cute ticket book by Maya Road in a local scrapbook store. Remembering the little printed quotes I've had in a jar for a while, the piece was born in my head right there in the store.


I picked out quotes that supported my theme of moving forth in life and used Distress Ink and stamps on the backgrounds.

Then I found the license plate words in my stash of paper.
The pages were covered with Distress Ink and stamps as backgrounds.


Onward!

1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

I love the quotes and every page looks really good!!

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...