Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hanging by a Moment Here With You


It's a song by "Lifehouse" that I've always loved. One day, I was bound and determined to get a clear photo of a dew drop on a leaf whilst learning how to use my camera. (still learning) It took a great many shots to get it, but tenacity paid off! Ironically, my photo printer was almost out of ink when I printed it so it's a bit fuzzy. Making lemonade from lemons is my specialty so I went with it anyway and added Glossy Accents to the drop.
Enjoy the moments of your day!


1 comment:

LaBonita said...

Hi Vanessa, Just browsed thru yr blog and love the art your making. Thanks for visiting mine and for your comment on my bird card. The flower on the card was made from punched paper flowers dipped in UTEE. Here is the link to the tut http://followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/2010/03/whats-up-wednesday-3242010.html

Enjoy! Bonnie

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...