Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rock-A-Bye-Baby!

Yes! Another half-done project completed! I'm getting very close to done with everything---well, everything I decided not to just throw out. It was brutal, but I had to face reality. Some of those projects were so far beyond my interest level. They had to GO.
Anyway, I started this a year ago just because I like the fabric. Ok, that is a LIE. It was 2 years(hanging head in shame). Back to the story: I found the pattern in a waiting-room magazine and stole it. Not really; but I was considering it if the nice receptionist wouldn't copy for me. But, as I said, she was nice and did that for me. It's a bassinette-- obviously--sometimes I say dumb things(*son says WAYYYYYYYYYY more than sometimes).
Nice kid. You should get one if you don't have one. Really. Teenagers: Better than root canals. Nothing wrong with being positive, I say. Onward! Peek at the baby in it...hee, hee! No need to be quiet, she is terminally sleeping.
And here she is. Should I name her? Hmm...I'm open to suggestions.
Don't you just adore the sweet pillow and blankie? Again with the whole 'mini' thing.
And no, I don't have a daughter, or even a grand daughter. I made it for me. It appeals to my inner child, what can I say? She sits in my bedroom now. Maybe one day I will have a grand daughter that can't wait to come and play at my house! And I can make little mini clothes for her and we can have little mini tea parties...Whee!!!

1 comment:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

You are too funny!
And THIS is SOOO cute, just beautiful! I love her!!!!!

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...