Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mini Composition

I don't know about you, but I just love things in mini.


 Everything seems more charming in mini...babies, kittens, tea sets and even these mini composition books!Plus I'm sort of on a roll with covering all kinds of notepads and notebooks lately. Muslin, canvas, and burlap all seem to be textures that I love for a base. Plus, they are pretty neutral palettes to begin with.      

 
I simply stamped French script as a background and then added a flower stamp.


 In keeping with the theme, I then machine-stitched French lace onto the canvas.


 Last, I hand-sewed a button onto each and glued them down. And VOILA! Just a nice little notebook to carry in with you. These will be available on my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...