Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tinkering

Well, suffice it to say...I have not blogged in SO long that it has been a couple hours of fits and starts. I had no idea everything had changed so it took me a while to update my blog. It's not done, DONE; but done enough for today! That was a lot of tinkering but I've also been tinkering with other things. For a long time, I've had some of the colored-core cardstock floating around. I also haven't used my Slice in a very long time. So long, that the battery won't even charge any more! Oh well, byegones...I can still use it with the cord. Good enough! Anyway, I decided to put the two together and came up with some fun greeting cards. Here's my roughed out idea:
So then I went into crazy-cutting mode and cut a plethora of flowers...
 

 ...and then sanded them all... 



...and prepped a bunch of cards...



 ...now I've just got to put them all together, but I'm all TINKERED OUT! So, I'll finish them up to show you this week!

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...