Monday, February 9, 2009

Pretty Cards


I haven't posted as much as I thought for two reasons. 1.) Our new PC has a malfunction in it's card reader, yet to be resolved. 2.) My 'good' camera remains 3,000 miles away in Chicago where Big D left it at his daughter's. But, being resourceful I will post limited things that can be scanned.
Last week, a nice lady, Margie, invited me to a Stampin' Up! party at Kristi's while I was shopping at Michael's crafts. Thank you Margie! Here are some pretty cards that we made.

One of the ladies had the cute idea of stamping the matching stamp on the outside of the envelope. I thought it was darling so I had to do that too!
It was fun to meet some new friends whom now I am planning on going to a scrapbook expo coming up. More on that later! So excited! New goodies! Speaking of goodies, when my new stamps come that I ordered at Kristi's, I'll share them with you.

No comments:

Cards That Pop!

   Black makes colors really pop, there's no doubt about it. It's why we go to the classic 'little black dress' for spec...